TRANSTEC has been held in St. Petersburg since 1994. Co-organizer of the project is the Autonomous non-profit organization Directorate of International Transport Corridors (ANO DITC). The event is supported by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, that are members of the program committee and contribute to the formation of the up-to-date agenda of the business program.
Forum Exhibition is also supported by the Government of St. Petersburg, the Maritime Council under the Government of St. Petersburg, the Federal Agency for Maritime and River Transport, the International Coordinating Council for trans-Eurasian transport, the Association of Commercial Sea Ports, the Russian Road Research institute, the National Union of Transport and Logistics Experts.
The main directions of the project:
- Logistics in conditions of restrictions: solutions and prospects;
- Transit potential - capture of transport corridors;
- Alternative routes under regulation. New partners.
The Forum includes a business and exhibition program.
Directions of the business program:
- Transit and transport potential development trends due to changes in international cargo flows;
- Implementation of federal and regional programs for the development of trunk transport infrastructure;
- Competitiveness of transport corridors as a factor of socio-economic development of Russian regions;
- Linking projects and increasing the throughput of the logistics chain;
- Favorable conditions for transit cargo in international transportation creation;
- Development of a basic transport and logistics centers network;
- Improving of the checkpoints efficiency;
- The containerization of transported goods level increasing.
Directions of the exhibition exposition:
- International cooperation - fall pavilions;
- Equipment for transport security facilities;
- Ports and suppliers of port equipment;
- Railway operators, components for the railway;
- Terminal and warehouse complexes;
- Container transportation infrastructure;
- security, control and communication systems;
- Elevator equipment and storage systems;
- Warehouses and cargo handling centers;
- Transport and logistics companies, operators.
- Bring together on a single platform the transportation infrastructure market participants to discuss current issues and conditions promoting the development of Russia’s transit potential and improve the competitiveness of the transportation system
- Create an effective platform to form new business ties and partnerships, stimulate the generation of interregional and transnational production chains for long-term and rewarding collaboration
- Present feasible and planned federal and regional investment projects
- Demonstrate a wide range of state-of-the-art materials, equipment, technologies and services ensuring a full cycle of design, construction, upgrade, repair, equipping and maintenance of transport corridor infrastructure
- Generate proposals for improving the regulatory base and coordination of transport policy in the EAEU space
The 17th TRANSTEC International Forum and Exhibition will be held in St. Petersburg from November 29 to December 1, 2022.
We invite you to participate and book exhibition space.
Contacts for communication:
+7 (812) 321-26-76, +7 (812) 321-28-17